Once you've finished your home-based sleep study, you may be diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). The good news is that treatment is available, and this is the next step in the journey for you. It's easy, affordable and we are here every step of the way to help you make the best of the equipment.
What's included in the trial?
- The use of one of our CPAP machines.
- Set up with the team of nurses at Doctor2Go, our online telehealth partners. You don't even have to leave the house for this.
- Full clinical support for the 4-6 weeks of the trial.
- A prescription at the end of the trial - you'll need this if you want to purchase your own CPAP machine.
- Physician sign off at end of trial.
What's the next step?
The CPAP trial costs $598. The last thing you need to decide is whether you'd like to purchase a nasal mask ($250) or a full face mask ($320) for the trial.
If you're not sure which one might suit you better, give us a call on 0800 627 763.
Want to pay it off?
You can also use Q Card to pay for your CPAP trial. Enjoy 3 months no payments and no interest on your purchase.
Click on the button below to buy today!