'Stay Alert' Fatigue Management Educational Workshops for Employees
Fatigue Management Solutions delivers an engaging and comprehensive fatigue management training workshop that address the key lifestyle factors that contribute to the reduction of employee fatigue impairment. In addition to the company's responsibility to manage, monitor and mitigate the risk of fatigue, individual employees need to consider what they can do to help improve their alertness.
- Definition of fatigue v’s sleepiness
- Four main causes of fatigue
- Signs and symptoms of fatigue
- Sleep (circadian rhythm and sleep cycles)
- The benefits of sleep
- The dangers of micro-sleeps
- Consider how ‘out of work’ activated effect your performance while at work
- Understanding the effects of sleep disorders in the 24/7 workforce
- Fatigue Management Solutions:
- Bedtime routine (sleep hygiene)
- Stimulant and sedative use and avoidance
- The benefits of water and good nutrition
- The importance of exercising to reduce fatigue
- How to get the perfect nights sleep!