AlertMeter® Daily fitness-for-work in 60-seconds
What you can measure, you can manage.
Thousands of workers show up to work every day fatigued, distressed, ill, intoxicated, or otherwise impaired. AlertMeter® is the only real-time fit-for-work test that accurately identifies these impairments before incidents can happen.
- Instantly identify workers struggling to stay alert each day.
- Receive real-time notifications when a worker is at risk of impairment.
- Meet with worker to successfully manage common causes of impairment such as: fatigue, illness, distress, preoccupation, intoxication, dehydration, and more.
What is AlertMeter?
- AlertMeter is non-invasive, unlike wearable devices and random drug testing.
- At 60-seconds, AlertMeter is the fastest impairment test of its kind that can accurately identify struggling workers. A psychomotor vigilance test takes around 10 minutes.
- The AlertMeter is language-independent. Anyone can take it regardless of native language, education level, etc.
- It’s a comprehensive measure—can detect workplace impairment due to many more causes than just intoxication and fatigue.
Invented in response to the Exxon Valdez incident
Validated by NIOSH clinical testing
70+ million user hours tracked and studied
Proven effective and reliable in any industry
How does AlertMeter work?
- Shapes rotate on the screen.
- Workers quickly scan and tap on the shape that is different from all the others.
- This measures the worker's focus, reaction time, decision making, and more.
- Supervisors are notified if a worker’s performance does not align with his/her usual behavior, indicating possible impairment.
How do I get started?
- Download the app on the app store on tablets or smartphones.
- Each worker establishes their alertness baseline by taking 10 tests.
- Each worker takes the test before their shifts, and as many times as needed throughout the shift.