Rachel Lehen - Managing Director
Rachel has a background in natural health and for the last 13 years has been specialising in the area of occupational fatigue management. Rachel has regularly lead Fatigue Management Masterclasses and presented at a number of industry conferences speaking on the subject of fatigue management. Rachel facilitated NZ’s first research study on the prevalence of OSA in a Commercial Driver population, which was co-funded by ACC and the Log Transport Safety Council (LTSC). Rachel remains very involved with the LTSC’s efforts to identify & support high risk OSA drivers. Rachel currently sits on the Sleep Apnea Association of NZ (SAANZ) committee.
- New Zealand Partner for Fatigue Science
- Fatigue Management Partner for Southern Cross Health's BeingWell Program
- New Zealand Partner for AlertMeter
- Trainer for the Employers and Manufacturing Association (EMA)
- Fatigue Specialist for Guardian Seeing Machines NZ
- Fatigue Specialist for NZI/Lumley Insurance
- Fit for Duty Ltd is a member of the Australasian Sleep Association (ASA).
- FRMS received a ‘Highly Commended’ award at the 2015 Australasian Fleet Safety Awards for their Fit for Duty sleep apnea program
- Completed a Fatigue Risk Management workshop with Dr Adam Fletcher in Melbourne in 2015.
- 2020 - Completed an Undergraduate COP in Sleep, Circadian Rhythms and Shift work through Massey University.
- 2021 - Enrolled to complete the Postgraduate COP in Sleep, Fatigue Risk Management and Occupational Health & Safety through Massey University.