Shipping & Returns Policies
New Zealand Shipping Rates
Orders over $49
Orders over $49 ship FREE anywhere in New Zealand.
Orders $49 and under
Orders $49 and under ship anywhere in New Zealand for just $4.90.
Please note: additional fees apply for rural delivery and if you wish to sign for your parcel.
New Zealand Delivery Times
We use Courier Post for New Zealand orders. Deliveries are usually overnight, but allow an extra day for big parcels to reach the South Island and for rural deliveries.
Your order can be tracked to your door via the Courier Post website.
International Shipping Rates ($NZD)
The actual freight price may be higher depending on the items in your order -- you will be informed of the actual price in the Checkout.
International Delivery Times.
We use standard International Air postage for all international orders.
The target delivery times are as follows:
- Australia (Zone A) -- 3-6 days
- South Pacific (Zone B) -- 6-10 days
- East Asia and Northern America (Zone C) -- 6-10 days
- UK and Europe (Zone D) -- 6-10 days
- Rest of world (Zone E) -- 6-10 days
Please note: International orders are shipped when all items on order have arrived into stock, as a single delivery. Place separate orders if you
wish individual item/s to be delivered before the order is complete, and note a freight charge will apply to each order placed. Shipping costs
are advised during the checkout, and can be reviewed before your order is confirmed.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship gaming consoles, certain gaming accessories, or products from the toys and computers categories overseas. Banana Points rewards are also excluded from international shipping.
Once the seller has confirmed acceptance of the buyer's order, the seller will endeavour to dispatch the buyer's order within 3 business days unless
a different timeframe is specified in relation to a particular product. If the seller is unable to dispatch the buyer's order within the time
frame specified the seller will endeavour to contact the buyer and advise the buyer of the expected dispatch date.
The seller reserves the right to dispatch the buyer's order in one delivery or by installments. Failure to deliver any installment shall not entitle the buyer to repudiate the contract as to any installments already delivered. The buyer may cancel any undelivered installments up until the installment is confirmed.
The buyer may specify delivery instructions for an order (for example, the buyer may authorise the delivery agent to leave the products in a specified
location if the buyer will not be at the delivery address). The seller will not be responsible for any order that is delivered in accordance
with the buyers delivery instructions.
New Zealand law requires all international packages to have attached customs documentation, which describes the goods being sent and their cost.
Goods supplied in accordance with the buyer's order can only be returned with the express approval of the seller.
- Requests to return goods must be submitted within 7 days from the date of shipping and the original invoice number must be quoted.
- Where goods are accepted (for credit or refund at the sellers discretion) they must be delivered at the buyer's expense into the seller's store or warehouse in original condition and packaging. Returned products are the buyer's responsibility until they reach the seller. The seller shall not be responsible for misdirected shipments or products lost or damaged in transit.
- The seller reserves the right to levy a restocking fee against any returns the seller may agree to accept. Such fees may be up to 15% of the invoice priced and levied at the seller's absolute discretion.
- Any refunds (at the sellers discretion) will be refunded in the form of the original payment method used by the buyer.